At the end of the course you will:
- know the fundamentals of research methods in computer science
- be able to find themes relevant and qualitative resources to your research goals
- have a good knowledge of scientific writing
- have a good knowledge of scientific problem definition
- have a good knowledge of scientific presentation
|Week 01||23.09.20||Lecture||Bohlouli||Introduction to the research methods and Course logistics|
|Assignment #||Release Date||Description||Submission Deadline||Source Files|
Course Student Presentations:
Before commencing this course, you should:
- have experiences and good knowledge of English language
- have been well involved in the research activities
Class Time and Location:
- Wednesdays, 09:30 – 11:00 CET.
- Given the current Corona Situation, this semester, the class will be completely online.
- You should first apply for approval through the following link. This link will be also the online course sessions every week.
- Course Videos Link: [The link]
- The final exam will be held on dd.mm.yyyy, at HH:MM CET, in a written form and online.
Course Signup and Management Link: [piazza.com/iasbs.ac.ir/fall2020/cs202]
Course Videos Link: [https://elearn.iasbs.ac.ir/b/dr–4ql-wev-uvy]